Storyteller


The world seems to be talking to me. The air speaks to me, the songs in shuffle speak to me, the art of driving and the language between machines speak to me. The strangers and our instant and short interaction, they speak to me... These moments speak to me.

How kind could we be? So kind, and I smile to the world with its answers, signals that constantly feed my senses... Senses that have decided to reborn in me- I can actually feel my mind re open to this state.

The colors of this city speak to me, those sounds that go from one ear to the other ear speak to me, and the inspiration getting out of control... So pretty to see it alive and just my senses managing what comes along.

If I could connect and syncronize my brain with this blog, then the flow would grow and match my current status everywhere I go... What a lovely joy to play along with imagination and let others join in this special plan. A flow within these visions, that even if I'm away, it goes on it doesn't stop... while I think about it, I picture all these people skating, and me joining whenever the universe pushes me... it feels amazing.

Every day I find new and different ways to express myself and meet a bunch of new souls that are developing their own ways, and during that process... they find me, we find each other.
Grateful I am.. for this perception. Thankful for being able to read the world like this and happy because with it, I tell a story to the world. 

Lyrics by Temper Trap (Do yourself a favor and get this song)

I'm in transit
Floating stranded on this boat
And I pledge my self allegiance
To a better night sleep at home
And the sweet sweet sun's comin' down hard
The sun's comin' down hard
It burns the bones
So hold a hand for cover
Hold a hand for cover
Hold a hand for cover from harm

Woo, ooh, ooh
Talk don't change a thing
Oh, it's fading fader

Woo, ooh, ooh
Words don't sink it swims
Oh, it's fading fader

Bless this mess
We tried our best
That's all that we can do
While the angels walk
With the lonely ones
In the cold rain to rescue you
And this fable world's comin' down hard
The wall's comin' down hard
On all our homes
So hold a hand for cover
Hold a hand for cover
Hold a hand for cover from harm

Woo, ooh, ooh
Talk don't change a thing
Oh, it's fading fader

Woo, ooh, ooh
Words don't sink it swims
Oh, it's fading fader

0 voices:

Post a Comment