During The Recess


There are probably pages or books that explain step by step how people can learn and develop some kind of special condition, characteristic, significant talent or maybe just a very well shaped way of living to satisfy others in the process of satistying ourselves. Yep, I'm sure.

While being that we end up being, accidentally or unpurpose, we surround ourselves with starts and ends. Our days, routines, lunch, plans, projects, relations, ideas. They all start and end, they last they fade, we miss them or not, but the whole cycle gets very familiar to a point where our visions are divided between the "I'm ok with it" and the "I just don't get it"

If you ask me, both could be very silly, because neither one or the other one keep us from waking up and doing all those tiny cycles that begin and end once more. And as human and junkies of weakness we all are, we hold on to whatever gets very close and represents a connection that might provide the answer, or the support while getting there. Hehe... I like taking recesses, short but accurate, they work because it feels amazing turning my back to the cycles for just 5 0 10 min. I can, is simple, and it works.

I hold on to my recess time, to what I find within that break and just one unique state of peace that it is almost impossible to reach in any other circumstance. People that meet me during this recess usually are brought by me, but I've found out.. lately.. that I rather filling my recess with actions and individual activities, than with people... At the end I get addicted and damage comes along, too bad and sad to be called recess in the first place. So yeah, I'll do it myself.

Sanity for them, sanity for me.

Lyrics by Mute Math

Complication is my claim to fame
I can’t believe there’ s another, constantly just another
and I can’t avoid what I can’t control
I’m losing ground, still I can’t stand down
I Know, yeah I know… Yeah

I know you stay true when my world is false
everything around’s breaking down to chaos
I always see you when my sight is lost
everything around’s breaking down to chaos

It’s hard to trust anyone again
after all the let downs I’ve been through,
haunted by what I’ve been through.

Air’s still trapped, while I still can’t breathe
and I’m screaming out, give me help somehow
I know, yeah I know… Yeah

I know you stay true when my world is false
everything around’s breaking down to chaos
I know you stay.

0 voices:

Post a Comment