My comment

This post is an answer for a post written by a guy that means a lot to me.

I believe you don't need to tell me how much I mean to you, trust me when i say that i know... is just that all the things that happened before made us like this... just quiet friends that doesn't need to express just because there're no reasons for... I think you know how I feel about you and besides, what I think about our relationship so try to let it go, 'cuase you really need to focus on some other things that are more important to you right now, things that became more important to you because you wanted things to be that way... and well for us there's nothing more than just believe in what we feel about each other and try to move on... as we are right?

And something else... if you feel like talking to me sometime don't doubt, I'll make it easy for you.

2 voices:

Post a Comment