Lights Off


Regular and individual rutines before we call it for the day. Mostly set up for the next day, or charge all things you need to plug in, splash some water on your face to make particular moments of your day disappear at that second. 'Cause we do believe in water and its power.

An empty bed always awaits, and if not I always find my way to throw all that stuff to the floor, because I have no energies left for my life as I know it before 11 pm... and this short period before my eyes close blossoms and another tiny rutines begins, including the process of writing these posts, listen to music and avoid the thinking thinking, and push more words I didn't say when I had to... you would laugh to see the size of that bag.

But then I find with myself just before I give in my sleep, and I hear them... all of them saying too many words for my mind to process at a regular pace and all I do is put them together as in a list, and try to check as many as I think should remind important... the other ones are deleted, I don't know where they go, but as soon as I wake up, they're gone.

I had a lot to say today, more than yesterday and probably less than tomorrow... but there they go, words for the bag and just before I turn this of, Alanis reminds me of things I should have done by now, making me a part of herself in this song.

Photo by: Doubraska
"You Learn"

I, recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone, yeah  (done)
I, recommend walking around naked in your living room, yeah  (done)

Swallow it down (what a jagged little pill)
It feels so good (swimming in your stomach) (I'm gonna say, done)
Wait until the dust settles (not yet)
You live you learn, you love you learn (sure..)
You cry you learn, you lose you learn (aja)
You bleed you learn, you scream you learn (maybe)
I, recommend biting off more than you can chew to anyone
I certainly do (yeah, me too)
I, recommend sticking your foot in your mouth at any time
Feel free (gotta do it more often)
Throw it down (the caution blocks you from the wind) (I guess I should)
Hold it up (to the rays)
You wait and see when the smoke clears (and it does... always)

Wear it out (the way a three-year-old would do) (I know!)
Melt it down (you're gonna have to eventually, anyway) (and I have...)
The fire trucks are coming up around the bend (they are here already)

You grieve you learn, you choke you learn
You laugh you learn, you choose you learn
You pray you learn, you ask you learn
You live you learn (we do)

2 voices:

  • You're lucky yours go away, get deleted, mine stay with me and haunt me forever.

  • bajale a lo complejo y sonreiras con este post..
    piensa en la luz del cuarto cuando te vas a dormir, la tv, lo que apagas antes de ir a la cama y luego vuelve a leer por aca

Post a Comment