Mine


 

Because I feel in such way, and my skin claims that particular quality ~ You don't see it, or understand it, but I don't mind, from me it can spread and it will touch you eventually ~ These colors of mine can make you shiver and whisper, for a deep and soft song that is making our heads float ~ Standing on this weak ground, I express this sensation, one idea of reaching for a touch, any girl, any boy, any kind of energy that can make me feel warm ~ Breathe this red and green essence, while my skin gives you the idea of one true state ~ We touch and words disappear, we kiss and our minds go blank, we hold each other and there's no space or time to avoid this magic ~ 

Mine this truth from myself, mine this page of connection with my soul, mine this way of living to touch another soul.

0 voices:

Post a Comment