Encounter II


Would you let me walk down your street?
Would you sell me a bit of your time?

Amazing glitter I own and for some hours I could exchange them.


Would you leave your universe for a while?

And join me in this golden balloon that can only hold us before dawn.


Would you bring your music with you?

These notes of mine can make me smile

There's one bag of minutes before the guard comes back.


Swim in a naked space and some sounds to cheat time

Clocks fell in love with our laugh.


Would you think about this dream before he wakes up?

From his body we took this energy,

these movements

and after is all gone...

your soul shall go back to that other universe.


Would you let me say good bye once more?

Would you remind me about this moment?

We shall meet again soon.

0 voices:

Post a Comment