Dream Maker


*So they say you're here to see me, and I thought you weren't brave enough... so speak up.

- I've made my decision, and I need you to make it real.

*Real can never be the word to describe my performance within your mind, if fantasy isn't what you're looking for, you must leave now.

- There's nothing real in the steps I take, or the situations I'm in.

*If fake ideas may fill your desire, then breathe with me while I steal your thoughts and leave my magic inside your head.

- Then if so, I will only seek for my nights to be long and clear... and all that I work for will turn into energy for my eyes to stay closed; your dust makes me fly.

*Breathe again and don't ever face the ground, for a tragic fall you must avoid. There's only magic and invisible air in this room, so make it yours with this power I provide.

- And if I get to realize that living the dream is better than reality...

*... then I'll grow in you as oxygen expanding in human's lungs... But awaking is beyond my power and dreams can never be this fantastic unless your mind is resting under my control.

- Then make that happen...

Lyrics by Kelly De Martino


Don't you see
All I wanted to be
Was just like you
And here I am
Guitar in my hand
And I'm just like you

Don't you see
All I wanted to be
Was just like you
And here I am
Packed my bags and ran
And I'm just like you

Don't you see
All I wanted to be
Was just like you
And so I'll go
Still love you though

0 voices:

Post a Comment