Chromatic Vision

Here we go. As I said before, it will remain.

If I'm still right about certain things, I believe my shadow is going around there still and I feel there're some things I need to write here. For those that come looking for something they don't know they just lost.

People have missions in their lives. We all come to this world to do something and to perform in a certain way, most of us need some time to figure it out and some others just get it very fast. Those that understand their mission are people that can give a lot of themselves to others and know exactly how to manage their abilities as missionaries.

This is not about my mission, 'cause I pretty much know what it is. But about someone's mission that keeps on taking space and energy from my mind; a mission that I've loved and hated for all I've known it. A mission of ideals and perspectives that I tried to understand as much as I could, but a mission that endend with my resignation to that commitment. You and your ideal of changing people.

For what I could study, and knowing you as much as I did/do I can say I know exactly what it means, that mission of reinventing perspectives for others. If there's something good about your mission is that you have that ability to observe others, an ability that no one else has. And you can get to know other people very deep and quickly, how? I don't know and I stopped wondering a long time ago. But still, I've always felt that it's difficult for you and that ability to function properly, if you try to get your mission done.

It's being right about something but knowing when to interfere and when to step aside. 'Cause if your mission is to show people how good they can be, then you need to step in and make some actions so words could become facts. Changing people based on what you think is better for them could be considered pretty selfish and as for me, I would say it is selfish indeed based on this: how can you define what's best for people if you are not the one that define their priorities? What happened in my case was similar, there were things you thought I could change or do better, but for me they were just fine and I was happy with the way I was living my life, but that was never enough for you.

I get frustrated sometimes, thinking about this... not for me, but for you. I feel it's a waste for some people the fact that you have so much to offer and the channels are never right or willing to make it pass. And for you, that refuse to understand that your vision of people doesn't always have to be right or correct. If you could just forget about inviting people to your plane and just enjoy your ride, things might be better for you.

Why am I writing all this? just because as much as I died and came back to life... You mission for me still remains and I can't help waiting for other things to happen in your life. Stop expecting too much from others, you do pretty well expecting a lot from yourself and that should be enough.

P.S.: don't get confused on the lyrics.. yeap you, no, not you. These are for you.

Lyrics by Alanis M.

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened
If you weren't so wise beyond your years I would've been able to control myself
If it weren't for my attention you wouldn't have been successful and
If it weren't for me you would never have amounted to very much

Ooh this could be messy
But you don't seem to mind
Ooh don't go telling everybody
And overlook this supposed crime

We'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this

You're essentially an employee and I like you having to depend on me
You're kind of my prot¨¦g¨¦ and one day you'll say you learned all you know from me
I know you depend on me like a young thing would to a guardian
I know you sexualize me like a young thing would and I think I like it

Ooh this could get messy
But you don't seem to mind
Ooh don't go telling everybody
And overlook this supposed crime

We'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this

what part of our history's reinvented and under rug swept?
what part of your memory is selective and tends to forget?
what with this distance it seems so obvious?

Just make sure you don't tell on me especially to members of your family
We best keep this to ourselves and not tell any members of our inner posse
I wish I could tell the world cuz you're such a pretty thing when you're done up properly
I might want to marry you one day if you watch that weight and keep your firm body

Ooh this could be messy and
Ooh I don't seem to mind
Ooh don't go telling everybody
And overlook this supposed crime

1 voices:

Post a Comment