Next In Line!

Do I fear death a bit less today?


If there's something common is the thought of "in 5 min this could be over"... in a weird fun way, part of a routine. I’m digging it… We might be taking this too slow and I got so tired of thinking about leaving you all messages just in case I leave.


Then some days I feel like taking a summer that might last two years, hide from every negative line and go broke. Maybe later join a dance crew and make up a song to jump around. I'm feeling that.


Start a brand new side of the card by becoming a photographer, and making money from other people's pieces of time. Dressed up with yellow and green mixing smiles with strangers staring at my kind of special pet.


Play an instrument, perhaps joining a band and travel the world keeping a journal with every single different emotion created from the inside of my soul. Have a routine that would eventually destroy my system and drink to all sounds.


Go to a jungle and learn the strangest language ever heard, become a part of someone else's story and culture. Making a new day by surprising myself and knowing that there's no place where someone might be missing me.


I didn't fear death today, and I pictured myself dancing ballet for many years... Cooking the greatest desserts based on chocolate, and covering my body with glitter and ink. There's a purple shade on my head tonight and if I die people will know they knew this about me: I could have hundreds of different lives.


What a great birthday post!


Photo by Carlos Ocando
Lyrics by Blink

I got no regret right now (I'm feeling this)
The air is so cold and low (I'm feeling this)
Let me go in her room (I'm feeling this)
{I love all the things you do / {I wanna take off her clothes (I’m feeling this)
Show me the way to bed (I'm feeling this)
Show me the way you move (I'm feeling this)
Fuck it, it's such a blur (I'm feeling this)
I love all the things you do (I'm feeling this)

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna

Where do we go from here
Turn all the lights down now
Smiling from ear to ear (I'm feeling this)
Our breathing has got too loud (I'm feeling this)
Show me the bedroom floor (I'm feeling this)
Show me the bathroom mirror (I'm feeling this)
We're taking this way too slow (I'm feeling this)
Take me away from here (I'm feeling this)

This place was never the same again
After you came and went
How can you say you meant anything different
To anyone standing alone
On the street with a cigarette
On the first night we met

Look to the past
And remember and smile
And maybe tonight
I can breathe for awhile
I'm not in the scene
I think I'm fallin' asleep
But then all that it means is
I'll always be dreaming of you

(Are we alone, Do you feel it?
So lost and disillusioned)

0 voices:

Post a Comment