Dammit

Well this could be fun tonight!

Let's see, is some sort of awkward picture this could be worst and they could just be messing up with my head, not such a bad deal, just a not so exciting situation.. dammit.. we had and lived the master plan!! he was someone who could see right through it ahg

Oright, so what if I still miss him (11/7 asshole)? Could be just a sickness, yes! that's what it is... just check this out: they sort of disapear and then I break down, doesn't it make sense? It does make sense to me... I mean, why in earth would I want an explanation? that's just SICK!.. dammit

Jez.. For a while I really need to laugh about it, otherwise I would do that all over again, and people know I tend to follow my instincts, although it might be a little painful; but the truth is that it feels just fine right after... I had some info, dammit

Laying down, drinking this from this transparent thing, making me a little hot not that much but yet enough to feel comfortable, what the hell I gotta pick up this phone, dammit!

The crappy movie didn't work, neither the cynical chatting and the funny music that makes me laugh like a dumb, here I try to make it a little better and blame the pms for once, moods like these just appear every once a month, don't they?... yes, I knew they didn't, dammit

Whatever... I still got an extra bottle, the beatles, bruce springsteen, johnny cash, the stones, the bee gees and my great emo depressive but fun music, god I love blink.. What kind of weird girl am I?

Photo by Cristi
Lyrics by Blink !

It's alright / to tell me / what you think / about me
I won't try / to argue / or hold it / against you
I know that / you're leaving / you must have / your reasons
The season / is calling / and your pictures / are falling down

The steps that / I retrace / the sad look / on your face
The timing / and structure / did you hear / he fucked her?
A day late / a buck short / I'm writing / the report
On losing / and failing / when I move / I'm flailing now

and it'll happen once again I'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands
Sees through the master plan

But everybody's gone
And I've been here for too long
To face this on my own
Well I guess this is growing up

Well I guess this is growing up

And maybe / I'll see you / at a movie / sneak preview
You'll show up / and walk by / on the arm / of that guy
And I'll smile / and you'll wave / we'll pretend / it's okay
The charade / it won't last / when he's gone / I won't come back

And it'll happen once again
You'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands
And sees through the master plan

But everybody's gone
And you've been there for too long
To face this on your own
Well I guess this is growing up

Well, I guess this is growing up [4x]
Well, I guess this is growing up

0 voices:

Post a Comment