Why Not?

I stopped that kiss from being sent, and I felt like my flesh was betraying my soul... Because I wanted that kiss to reach the target, so bad. And now all my head gets flooded with these questions and doubts, of when and why I should do things like this again.

Because we question everything, and pure honesty seems to be as selfish as possible, turning this whole deal into such a terrible thought. If we want these things, why can't we just assume them? Not getting them would be a relief, but forbidding the choice of just wanting feels so black.

Like covering the eyes of sincerity, and forgeting how human we all are just by wishing as simple as we can. I could jump ahead and see myself stopping more kisses like that one, and still asking myself in my mind why I would keep on doing so.

0 voices:

Post a Comment