Supposed To


As mechanics,this should work in a certain way. One step after the other, and reactions brought by each situation. Mechanic as every single system, this is supposed to work the same way... just as these lines, that just as the lines before, go to one particular name.

Because after things like that we're supposed to talk in a certain way, act like this, react this other way, give time to god knows what, think differently, feel differently... we're supposed to.

Just like if afterwards, someone changes the channel and it's time to watch a different kind of show, one with different and unknown characters, people that we're supposed to become for one another just because.

As mechanics we are supposed to respond, and stepping out of those lines is supposed to be wrong, feel wrong, considered as wrong... because we're supposed to change the whole perspective from one day to the other, and sadly knowing that we do.

Just for tonight I wish I didn't have to do what I'm supposed to do, just say it, scream it and think it; because I can and no one has told me otherwise... but I'm just not supposed to.

Lyrics by Radiohead

That there
That's not me
I go
Where I please
I walk through walls
I float down the Liffey
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

In a little while
I'll be gone
The moment's already passed
Yeah it's gone
And I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

Strobe lights and blown speakers
Fireworks and hurricanes
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

0 voices:

Post a Comment