Fly Me


I'm gonna get all these thoughts together, teach them how to dance
and name them, one by one... Providing life to ideas that will enjoy themselves so much.
I'll share a moment with them, transmiting what I feel and filling them with emotions that meet and remember, good times, old times... good episodes, great images written on wood.

These thoughts will get excited about their upcoming trip, they will learn different languages and my head will stay lonely for just a few seconds... a farewell party has never been so weird.

They will fly for a mission, finding him by surprise and sharing all that they've learnt... Because it is just right, when a time has ended and all the signals are telling me so, when I let them free, let them go, give them a new version of life that represents this new skin that borns in me.

If I could fly with them, if I could see your face that day, if I could get a perspective from your future life, and what's coming for you... Knowing that I might not see you again, but hoping this flying thoughts make one magnificent trip and share myself with you for just one instant.

Lyrics by Coldplay

Scared of losing all the time
He wrote it in a letter
He was a friend of mine

He heard you could see your future, inside a glass of water
With ripples and the rhymes
And he asked, will I see heaven in mine?

That is just the way it was
Nothing could be better
And nothing ever was,

Oh they say you could see your future
Inside a glass of water
With riddles and the rhymes
Will I see heaven in mine?
Oooh,oooh, oooh I

Son, don’t ask
Neither how full nor empty, is your glass
Cling to the mast
Spend your whole life living, in the past
Going nowhere fast

So he wrote it on the wall
The hollowest of halos
Is no halo at all

Televisions selling plastic figurines of leaders
Saying nothing at all
And your chime
Stars in heaven align

Son, don’t ask
Neither how full nor empty is your glass,
Cling to the mast
Spend your whole life living, in the past
Going nowhere fast

What are we drinking when were done? Glasses of water

0 voices:

Post a Comment