No More


If I ask someone what they think scares me, most would say not much... but not because it's true, but because I've made them believe so. Because even when I hide behind so many things, I do face many others, and I don't hesitate when it comes to control, whether some people like it or not.

I do, I like my hunger for control, and the fact that I feel like a winner most of the time; I hold that power in some situations, and even when it sounds like such an empty thing, it keeps me standing.

So when I lose it, when I don't have control and it hurts me, then I must do something, and in that doing this Ana comes along representing that brave figure. That figure people know and enjoy describing and pointing at. That strong figure so soft and vulnerable inside.

Strong, brave and all I still need fixing all the time, and most of the fixing I do it myself, as I'm so well used to,  but when it gets out of my hands, and my own fixing is out of my control, then I'm in huge trouble.

So for this, tonight, you... I can't wait any longer, and I can't trust time or light any more, and these sounds will only get louder, because it's time and I need it. I need peace to come back to my life. So I'll ask you to push me down before you elevate me up above and drop me again. Just because that's what my head needs to heal my heart.

These lyrics.. by Coldplay

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

0 voices:

Post a Comment