Don't Make A Move

Breathing on our necks, the distance between our bodies is almost unexisting, and this warmth is going from skin to skin. What a beautiful state to be in... with you... with me.

Our hands walk freely, embracing the joy of touching us.. because if right now I could frame this sensation to hold it every time, I would... I would.

Without moving our lips, these mouths of ours are dying for a kiss, one full with emotions and hidden desires. But we don't talk we just stare at each other.
Holding us, knowing that there's nothing besides our shared ideas... Sounds of a very silent music that join us in this special encounter.

This could end soon, and when it does fading will just be our closer action, noticing how memories get installed in our brains, loosing contact with that real sensation.

So please don't move... I just ask you to stay like this for a bit longer, don't whisper or breathe more than this, this perfection could last a bit more... a few minutes more...

Don't make a move, not tonight.

Repeating lyrics by Frou Frou

Sunbeam stop tugging me
Pull that door shut quietly
Darling what are you doing
We don't have time for this

Mmm dey mmm da mmm daaeeoo
Mmm dey mmm da mmm daaeeoo

Crazy well what are you then
Give me an hour and i'll give your dream...

Don't make a sound shh listen
Keep your head down - we're not safe yet
Don't make a sound and be good for me
'Cos i know they're waiting somewhere out here

Leave it i won't go back
We have to do it cos there's nothing left here
Don't care what do they know
I've seen it baby and i know it's real
Showtime i knew they'd come
Woah are we having fun or what yeah

Don't make a sound shh listen
Keep your head down - we're not safe yet
Don't make a sound and be good for me
'Cos i know they're waiting somewhere out here

I feel good all over
I feel good all over
I feel good all over

Wear your inside out

0 voices:

Post a Comment