For Them

These girls I know... Their images that I steal to write about here, as the perfect complement to my words... These girls and many more, thank you...


Because I can read stuff from their eyes, and make up stories from what I believe it's true of false, or maybe what might be interesting to put together. Feelings that can't speak from itself and only by staring at their images, I can try to gather the right words...


Because our skins may have felt common lights, a different and special kind of touch, and it will always feel unique to describe those experiences... Knowing that we as girls, feel them in a way but are more intense when it comes to expressing...


Because of the double company I get from them, they provide a visual perspective to my unclear lines... Trying to shape stories that come from what I perceive from their lives...


Because our scars might become light air that would not dare to damage our covers and inner possesions, or at least we all share the fact that pretending sometimes is better that facing...



Because in a way I feel I can tell stories from what they see and create with their visions, images and frames that inspire me for these lines to come to life... Pieces of time frozen and shared for ideas to clear perspectives...




...Because if I'm doing this right, we will all smile along as our heads and souls connect.

1 voices:

  • You have no idea of how flatter I feel when you use one of my pictures here... I've always admired your writing skills, with every word you show how amazing you are.

    Tons of hugs, doll =)

Post a Comment