Just Some Lines That You've Heard Before


And there's nothing wrong with me
This is how I'm supposed to be
In a land of make believe
That don't believe in me

~

Dearly beloved are you listening?
I can't remember a word that you were saying
Are we demented or am I disturbed?
The space that's in between insane and insecure
Oh therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse

~

You know me, oh you think you do you just don't seem to see
I've been waiting all this time to be, something I can't define
So let's cause a scene, clap our hands and stomp our feet or something,
yeah something I've just got to get myself over me

~

Don't you want to see it come down
There for throwing your arms around
an sayin "you're a moment too soon"

~

two of us sitting alone again in silence
wondering what your eyes might see me as this time
sometimes i wish you thought out loud
it's so much different now

and all along I never thought we were wrong

you and i meeting again another circle
better than nothing at all i'm glad we came
sometimes i wish that we could change and make it past this somehow

~

Anybody heading in my direction
Away from the city
Anybody wanna change the way they feel
Step inside
Doesnt really matter where you wanna take me
Away from the city
I wanna start again
I wanna start again
A wanna take it back
I wanna start again
Start again

~

Always the wrong way never the right way
Forward and backward over and over
Talk is cheap so i bought every word you said
it scared me half to death now i'm half dead

~

And all I really want is some patience
A way to calm the angry voice
And all I really want is deliverance
Do I wear you out
You must wonder why I'm so relentless and all strung out
I'm consumed by the chill of solitary
I'm like Estella
I like to reel it in and then spit it out
I'm frustrated by your apathy
And I am frightened by the corrupted ways of this land
If only I could meet the Maker

4 voices:

  • Anonymous said...

    jejejeje ... el comment de arriba es lo que yo llamaría "una propuesta indecente" ... me avisas si "te unes" a ese proyecto pa dejar un comment en la foto tuya ;)

  • Jajaja Jorge, I have to think about that, but if I decide to do it I need to find a nice picture to send... 'cause if the post will be about me, it has to be THE perfect picture. Besides something else I need to know before accepting is that who's gonna write the post... that's important...

    But thanks degenny for asking me :)

  • Anonymous said...

    Anita ... tu entraste en ese blog? por tu respuesta creo que aún no lo has hecho, sino que te limitaste a leer el comment de degenny ... Las fotos son de desnudos, osea, si quieres enviar tu foto tiene que ser desnuita pues ^^

    Si todavía estas considerando la opción entonces, no dudes en avisarme cuando posteen "tu foto perfecta" jejeje ;)

  • Si Jorge, lo se... Y gracias por la, erm, preocupacion. Pero piensa que puedes desnudar cualquier parte de tu cuerpo sin que tengas que mostrarlo todo

    Degenny, como le has quitado importancia a este post mio jaja...

Post a Comment