Storm Coming


This is what happens when you choose to make me feel this way
And I hate it, and I wish I could pretend you don't
but you do, you so do.

And I wish I could erase you from earth
Make you and your movements vanish
Just because what you do makes me ill

My emotions can only go this far, and then I loose control over them
There could be a storm coming after you leave
And if your brain decides to show up again
I would think before speaking...

...Your words make me ache
...Your answers sound like coming from a robot
...just choosing the right command to respond
...and I just can't believe you do that to me.

Because this is what happens when you don't exist
in my head or reality.
Because cold is a better status, when warm doesn't match with you.
I am tired, of everything, you included
So I'll let the storm take part of me
Because you don't care and this anger should only grow, and grow
And all I think about is how much I wish things were different.

Lyrics by Soda Stereo
Alguna vez fue que planeamos
hacernos todo el daño de una vez
dictando una sentencia desafiante
no existes

La polaroid sobre la silla
un brillante truco de apariencia
tu presencia es mi pesadilla
no existes

Como un extraño tic nervioso
arrojo palabras
gestos contra la pared
Toda una noche embalsamados
golpee las mismas caras una y otra vez
temi por mi cerebro aprisionado
en una trama vulgar
Quizas deba tomarme una revancha
aun tenemos cuentas que saldar
deslizare mi puño por tu espalda
no existes

Como un extraño tic nervioso
arrojo palabras
gestos contra la pared
pulso salvaje
Destellos contra la pared
no existes

0 voices:

Post a Comment