Dual


Once I had a dream, then a thought and then dream again... it was constant and it's been coming every once in a while. When it does, all my reality changes and everything is clear to me and no one else.

~There's a sense of reality just for you and me~

Closing boxes and moving on has become my specialty, and I've been trying to understand why is that even when that box in particular has been closed already, some holes get created and a certain kind of light comes right to me... as for today, when that dream/thought came to me again I could see it clearly.

~We are still not ready~

There're no boxes to close anymore, 'cause it's been a long time since we were in that place and where we are now is not even close to what we knew before, this time and this place is as peaceful and pure as we never understood before... It's just hard to get used to this kind of well-being.

~We don't need to prove anything else, anymore~

We'll always come around each other, we just need to find that trigger that will keep this realness within our visions for good. You're not ready to let me go and I'm not ready to live a life without you. I had a dream where you died and all I knew this morning is that we are so far from each other as we want us to be.

~No more glass to brake, no more ideas to show~

I represent two different versions for you, one is dead and the other one is waiting for you to understand what is it that you want. All your other versions I once loved are in that box, I'm just trying to hold on to the only one that won't hurt me ever again. Is now the time to find out if these versions of you and me are strong enough to live in an era that no longer holds that greatest love as an ideal, and are ready to love again.

~I'm still here~

In the photo: Wal
Taken by: Vivian Alvarez
Lyrics by The Cranberries

I'm not going out tonight 'cos I don't want to go
I am staying at home tonight 'cos I don't want to know
You revealed a world to me and I would never be
Dwelling in such happiness, your gift on purity

Eh-ee-oh, eh-ee-oh, eh-ee,oh, eh-ee-oh X 2

Aahh, you and me it will always be
You and me Forever be,
Eternally it will always be You and me

Taylor, Taylor, Taylor, Taylor

I don't pay attention to the ones who never cared
Find your onw direction 'cos there's sweetness in the air
You will be the world to me and I will always be
Dwelling in this happiness, your gift of purity

Eh-ee-oh, eh-ee-oh, eh-ee,oh, eh-ee-oh X 2

Aahh, you and me it will always be
You and me Forever be,
Eternally it Will always be
You and me

Always be You and me
Forever be, Eternally
It will always be You and me
Forever be, Eternally

1 voices:

  • Great post as usual!
    Cada vez que te leo comienza un proceso de revisión interna!

    Excelente foto! =O Felicidades a las creadoras!

Post a Comment