Blame The Signals

I said all my words were being sent to another box... but this one fits here better, and I was inspired by some...

It happens.. like always, that people try to arrange situations and find reasons for things to happen, good or bad we look back down to see if there're some clues that would lead us to the answer "why is this happening?". Some like me, enjoy going to extremes: either we smile and think about the universe and its ways... or we don't take too long untill we find the answer.

But what really happens is that we blind ourselves when necessary, when it's about time to face some situations, that sensation of fear in front of something we can't recognize at the moment, 'cause we all need information to be Ok. That moment happens seconds before we find ourselves facing the fact that there's a change coming or a decision needs to be made. I call it "the transparent signal".

It's always there, big and clear but weak... as weak as we want it to be, 'cause actually we are never really ready for big changes or turns to make and we rather pretend to be caught by the moment by saying "I didn't see this one coming"... Yes you did, we always do. That power of decision we all have can become an enemy to us if we decide to blame other surrounding for not letting us know what was about to come... But the truth is, we always knew.

There're colors everywhere... There're words everywhere but we keep on blinding ourselves for those moments not knowing that the best reason to do so would be surprise ourselves, and learning to act without thinking too much. As an impulsive person I consider myself, this might be the greatest deal: I blind myself before the big bang and pretend not to see the signs that are showing me which way to go.

The question is.. when to do it... when not to do it.
Do I really do this? Or do I make myself believe I do it?
"I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run"

Now back to the book.

Photo by: JuanM.
Specially dedicated to: Diego
Song performed by: Claudio S.

Lyrics by Radiohead

Her green plastic watering can
For her fake Chinese rubber plant
In the fake plastic earth.
That she bought from a rubber man
In a town full of rubber plans
To get rid of itself.
It wears her out, it wears her out
It wears her out, it wears her out.

She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man
Who just crumbles and burns.
He used to do surgery
For girls in the eighties
But gravity always wins.
And it wears him out, it wears him out.
It wears him out, it wears . . .

She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love.
But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run.
And it wears me out, it wears me out.
It wears me out, it wears me out.

And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted
All the time, all the time.
Oh, oh.

0 voices:

Post a Comment