Unwanted Freedom

If someone could have the power to make our decisions things might be easier, sometimes...
Beautiful freedom that keeps on reminding me how great control could be and all the ways I'm using to make it real, not to lose what I have.

Feelings and sensations that turned real in a moment, and went back to lies after some hours. 'Cause when you see what the future might look like, pretending is the only chance to keep it under control and on your side. Loosing has been my curse for a long time and by breaking patterns this time I'm putting a plan in motion: I won't lose it this time. I refuse.

I'll start a fight and push everything down to the bottom of this hole just to see myself bringing all back, just because I can, and when words are dying to come out of my mouth all they can wait is disaster, pretty and magical disaster.

No one would ever see, listen or understand... One of this days I'll be free to unleash and risk what it's ours, higher beyond this reality. Just to follow what sometimes I hate the most of me: speaking my mind. This undescriptible need of putting situations in order and organizing boxes, I just wish I didn't have to risk so much. I just wish I could put nice thoughts in your mind while I'm saying all that and control your sensations... Things will be just fine.

I can't hold us now, crashing down we'll see whatever there is and after hitting the bottom our shared perspectives will rise us up. Higher, 'cause this box is not a real box at all and I just can't understand why.

A year ago my heart was broken, and since then the way I feel has never been the same, thanks for that I guess.

In this Photo: Waleska.
Lyrics by Sugarcult!!!

What you wanted couldn't hold us down
What we needed turned it's back so
Out loud, we're telling your secrets
Out loud, to the lovers and thieves
Out loud, cause you never experienced
This is the side of us nobody sees

We're making something beautiful
Starting a riot
We've got this under our control
Starting a fight

What you wanted couldn't hold us now
What we needed all came crashing down
Down, with the lies and cover ups
Down down, to the lovers and thieves
Down now, cause you never experienced
This is the side that I'll never believe in

We're making something beautiful
Starting a riot
We've got this under our control
Starting a fight
We're making something
We're taking nothing
We're starting something beautiful
Start a riot

What you wanted

We're making something beautiful
Starting a riot
We've got this under our control
Starting a fight
We're making something
We're taking nothing
We're starting something beautiful
Start a riot (hey hey)
Riot (hey hey)
Riot (hey hey)

0 voices:

Post a Comment