Sshh


It's hard to see, hear and say... but it's even harder not to.

It's been a little while, and yeah, it's hard, but I think it's starting to feel different, like a good different.

It's not the fact that I see you there, expecting you to say something like just Hi... but it's being there, sitting and quietly watching what really gets me. I do feel like coming, sitting and just logging in, but the truth is I wont feel any better, 'cause all I'll get would be a really familiar story that I'm so sick about.

By not seeing I feel better
By not saying I feel better
By not hearing I feel better

Things are not very different with you and me, we're still fucked up. But the way I'm adapting to a different perspective has changed. Time can fix everything, but I'm no longer wanting to fix us, I'm now wanting to fix me 'cause I'm still your friend and you're still mine, so whenever I'm ready things will be just fine.

Lyrics by The Cranberries (Here, back to you)

There's no need to argue anymore.
I gave all I could, but it left me so sore.
And the thing that makes me mad,
Is the one thing that I had,
I knew, I knew,
I'd lose you.
You'll always be special to me,
Special to me, to me.

And I remember all the things we once shared,
Watching T.V. movies on the living room armchair.
But they say it will work out fine.
Was it all a waste of time.
'Cause I knew, I knew,
I'd lose you.
You'll always be special to me,
Special to me, to me.

Will I forget in time, ah,
You said I was on your mind?
There's no need to argue,
No need to argue anymore.
There's no need to argue anymore.

1 voices:

  • Weird, but it seems to be that every time you give one step ahead, I kinda go 1/2 one back and so on...

    *sigh*

    Life is great, life ain't easy, life is hope, but life is shitty as well.

Post a Comment