Simple Kind Of Life


I wish I could say that I don't know how we got here... but I do know, and yes i'm guilty. I believe I said enough so i won't make this long: I apologized already cause i'm really sorry, but it seems that you never really knew me, i know the image you have of me inside your mind and like i told you i won't try yo change it, maybe is the right image for you to have...

The only thing i wish is that you won't turn that love into hate... even when you have reasons for... i know what i did. And if you don't feel like you can count on me, i won't ask you to do it, but if you ever wanna shout at me, you bet i'll be willing to hear you.


Now all those simple things are simply too complicated for my life
How'd I get so faithful to my freedom?
A selfish kind of life
When all I ever wanted was the simple things
A simple kind of life

0 voices:

Post a Comment