Heredity Of Crap


These are not the skills I wanted to learn from you 
Thanks but I believe I'm better off
What was that again? Could you please speak up?
There's some noise in between and I can't understand what you're saying.

Yes I would, and I'd probably be better than you at it
If I just felt like it was something I needed to borrow,
Then sure... it would be interesting (for you) to see me master this
...as easy as it was for you to share.

No I don't think I'll be using that as much, 
you could ask the future guys and I'm sure they might agree
Perhaps you thought it was fun for you, but as we well know
didn't go as we planned.

Fear of moving, of blinking, breathing or touching
Afraid of making a move, being myself
Shyness and blindness
just the exact opposite of who I wanna be.
 
So no thanks, but those skills I do not desire
So no thanks, but you better keep them to yourself
So no thanks, I will be a lot better without any of your crap.