Exhausting


It's emotionally exhausting.. To choose... To know... To assume... To decide...
I could sell all these questions and make myself rich, but I'd keep one of them: "why can't you stay here for al while?"
People get tired of walking, walking, running, hiding, seeking, seeing... But this is just me and all I want is to stop time and avoid what's aching.
It's emotionally exhausting... To choose... To know... To assume... To decide...
I chose you once, I knew you once, I assumed you were that person and I decided to stay there with you... Once a long time ago, and it felt so easy to do so back then.
It's emotionally exhausting... To choose what will change my reality.
It's emotionally exhausting... To know that this won't take me anywhere.
It's emotionally exhausting... To assume that our future could be created.
It's emotionally exhausting... To decide for me, myself over you, myself over us, myself over that love.
I wish I could just wake up.

2 voices:

  • Anonymous said...

    ...you are right...think living is exhausting... that's why I try to get some rest from live as often as possible...favorite object of contemplation during those pauses: white ceilings...

  • White thoughts always work

Post a Comment