The Cage

It might be too much to ask, but for just this moment, before I go to sleep and open a window for these thoughts to become dreams... I'll think of it as something a bit less than impossible.

There's a door, one empty space and some light; the atmosphere feels heavy, warm and thick. And there they stand, just waiting for me.

I own the key, I control time inside my room and there's a perfect syncronization between situations... Like giving me permission to play this way.

Nothing awaits beyond these walls, and what I let myself feel in here will only feed my ego until my hands stop typing these words.

The thing is... even when this room is surrounded by so much certainty to be real, it would elevate my soul so easily. A room built for mistakes, isolated from consequences and always filled with my most deep desires.

0 voices:

Post a Comment