11:57pm


I wonder how long it will take before this evolves, turning into whatever it will be right after.

Measuring time has been one delightful specialty, adding seconds with pride and energy, bringing the next moments closer together.

...And the branch could hold a bit longer, if I know how to move or if I improve this sweet technique of cheating words... words of my own.

I wonder how long it will take before my art consumes me, maybe bursting into a much better version of stained perspectives, or just a chain of constant surrender.

In the meantime, I hide from the details as much as I can, not afraid of forgeting them... Because they're always there.

I wonder how long it will take before this system of mine starts failing, giving up and just trying to put everything back together one more time.

Because will is all I've got.

0 voices:

Post a Comment