Not To Cross


There was a moment when I have to say it, I truly believed that things were suppose to be that way: waiting eternally for a time that would never come for us. Every hour of every day of every week I could feel the time dying very slowly, knowing deep inside that there was an answer but not a time to live it.

I went through very emotional roads, and my path was always looking for other exits to follow, but my feet had a life on their own and kept on walking in a straight line, not paying attention to all those bad experiencies that came through me.

But one day I had to take control of my feet and that feeling, by going to an island to heal completly... just by the time I was changing my perspectives, he decided to come back.

He came with colors, new perspectives, shapes and ideas to fill my space with joy; there was no other choice for me than just go back to my path, a path that I've had for 7 years now... a path that makes me fall inlove every day, every time.

He came and gave me reasons to believe again, reasons to feel again and reasons to understand that there's only one answer, and nothing will make us forget about it.

'Cause you brought me colors once again and this time we'll make it right
Happy X Day (Feb, 17th)


Lyrics by (Se que ya los puse hace tiempo) The Cranberries

I'm not going out tonight 'cos I don't want to go
I am staying at home tonight 'cos I don't want to know
You revealed a world to me and I would never be
Dwelling in such happiness, your gift on purity

Eh-ee-oh, eh-ee-oh, eh-ee,oh, eh-ee-oh X 2

Aahh, you and me it will always be
You and me Forever be,
Eternally it will always be You and me

Taylor, Taylor, Taylor, Taylor

I don't pay attention to the ones who never cared
Find your onw direction 'cos there's sweetness in the air
You will be the world to me and I will always be
Dwelling in this happiness, your gift of purity

Eh-ee-oh, eh-ee-oh, eh-ee,oh, eh-ee-oh X 2

Aahh, you and me it will always be
You and me Forever be,
Eternally it Will always be
You and me

Always be You and me
Forever be, Eternally
It will always be You and me
Forever be, Eternally

0 voices:

Post a Comment